Microsoft – Cloud Solution Architect (CSA)
Guenda is a Cloud Solution Architect (CSA) who works for Microsoft Western Europe helping partners in developing innovative and AI infused software and solutions on Azure.
She joined Microsoft three years ago, after graduating in Cognitive Neuroscience at the University of Trento. She has also a background in Computer Science.
Microsoft will speak about:
Guided Lab On Microsoft MLOPS to streamline Machine Learning Projects
14:00 – 17:00 Thursday 12 March
Azure Machine Learning Services is the solution from Microsoft to Collaborate, Manage, Deploy and Monitor Machine Learning models. This workshop will give you insights how to work with Azure Machine Learning services using your familiar Python stack.
- Juan Manuel Servera Bondroit
- Guenda Sciancalepore
Prior knowledge to participate in the workshop:
- Minimum knowledge of Python recommended
- Internet Access
- Access to Azure Subscription.
Usage will be very limited (< 5 euro).
- Use of corporate of MSDN subscription.
- A free trial Azure Subscription can be requested at (this requires a credit card for authorization, nothing will be charged):
For student a free trial, without need of credit card, can be requested at:
- Visual Code: https://code.visualstudio.com/Download
Language of speak: English