Juanma joined Microsoft in 2015 and now works as Cloud solution Architect for the ISV market. He has more than 20 years of experience in R&D for media, industry and tourism. Nowadays he is specialized in IoT and AI, and loves rock, jazz, robotics and Sci-Fi, in any order or better when mixed.
Microsoft will speak about:
Guided Lab On Microsoft MLOPS to streamline Machine Learning Projects
14:00 – 17:00 Thursday 12 March
Azure Machine Learning Services is the solution from Microsoft to Collaborate, Manage, Deploy and Monitor Machine Learning models. This workshop will give you insights how to work with Azure Machine Learning services using your familiar Python stack.
- Juan Manuel Servera Bondroit
- Guenda Sciancalepore
- Internet Access
- Access to Azure Subscription.
Usage will be very limited (< 5 euro).
- Use of corporate of MSDN subscription.
- A free trial Azure Subscription can be requested at (this requires a credit card for authorization, nothing will be charged):
For student a free trial, without need of credit card, can be requested at:
- Visual Code: https://code.visualstudio.com/Download